The PRIMUX® Zero-U VGA KVM Switch System allows you to control up to 64 computers without consuming rack space. The switch frees up valuable space by eliminating large KVM switchboxes and bulky hard-to-manage coax cables.
The PRIMUX system consists of two components: the User Station that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse, and Host Adapter that connects to a server. Up to 64 Host Adapters can be daisy-chained together providing user access to up to 64 servers. The User Stations and Host Adapters can be located as far as 1,000 feet (305 meters) from each other via CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable.
- A single, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable replaces bulky KVM cables.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be the same or different platforms(PS/2, SUN, USB or serial).
- Ideal for hazardous/unsecured environments. User station can be located up to 1,000 feet (305 meters) from servers.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Easy to install and use with plug-and-play functionality.
- Hot-swap components with no disruption of server operation.
- Supports crisp and clear resolutions to 1920x1440.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent computers from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation.
- OSD provides fine tuning for optimal video quality.
- Color-coded LEDs on both the local and remote units indicate power status and verify communication between the units.
- Automatically adjusts the video quality to compensate for varying lengths of CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Configuration is saved and restored even if unit loses power.