The VOPEX® Industrial VGA Video Splitter/Extender simultaneously broadcasts high-resolution video from one computer to 4, 8, or 16 remote monitors located up to 600 feet (183 meters) away using CAT5/5e/6 cable with M12 connectors. The robust M12 connector system is ideal for rail transportation and harsh industrial environments where reliable connections are required.
VGA video splitter/extender system has two components: the VOPEX-M12V-x VGA broadcast unit, which connects to the host computer and also supplies video to a local monitor, and an XTENDEX® ST-M12V-R-600 remote unit for each remote monitor. The units are interconnected by CAT5/5e/6 cable terminated with M12 connectors.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors.
- Optional audio can be broadcast to self-powered stereo speakers at the local unit and each remote location.
- Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.
- High quality rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- M12 connectors resist vibration and provide reliable connectivity in harsh environmental conditions.
- Flexible Zero-RU mounting, mounting tabs included.
- Ideal for digital signage, passenger information systems on mass transit, train stations, industrial
environments, airports, and other applications that require multiple displays with reliable robust connections.